§1 SUBJECT-MATTER OF THE RULES OF PROCEDURE
The Rules and Regulations set out the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay in the Facility and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation or paying an advance payment or the entire fee for the stay in the Facility. By doing so, the Guest confirms that he or she has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
The Rules and Regulations apply to all Guests staying in the Facility A Place Like Home.
§2 DAY OF STAY
1. The apartment is rented for nights, counted from 15:00 to 11:00 the following day.
2.The fee for stay in the Facility is charged 14 days before arrival.
3. In the case of cancellation during the stay, the Facility does not refund the fee for the stay.
4. Guest should report his intension to prolong his stay by phone or text message until 9:00 a.m. of the day when the term of renting a room or apartment. The staff of A Place Like Home will take into account the wish to extend the stay, subject to availability.
5) Occupancy of the room stay after 12.00 p.m. is treated as an extension of the stay for another day and requires an additional fee.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
1. The basis for check-in is the payment of the apartment reservation.
3. The apartment can only be used by persons registered for whom the reservation was paid.
4. The stay of a person not checked in the apartment is tantamount to the consent of the Guest for paid accommodation of a person not checked in the room.
5. The Facility may refuse to accept a Guest who during a previous stay grossly violated the Regulations, in particular by causing damage to the property of the Facility or Guests’ property or injured a Guest, Facility employees or other persons residing in the Facility or otherwise disturbed peaceful stay or operation of the Facility.
6. The Facility reserves the right to collect at check-in credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit.
7. Reservation is a guaranteed if a prepayment of 30% of the value is made within 2 days from the date of booking. Lack of advance payment may result in cancellation of the reservation.
8. In order to cancel or change the reservation made, please contact our reception.
Reservations cancelled within 14 days before the planned arrival date are not refundable.
§4 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under 12 years of age should be placed on the premises of the Facility under constant supervision of legal guardians. The legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
2. the Guest shall bear full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the Facility, arising from his fault or from the fault of visitors. The Facility reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for any damage caused after their departure.
3. In the case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the Facility may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Facility, to pay for the existing services, to pay for any damage and to leave the Facility.
Each time a Guest leaving the Facility, for safety reasons, should turn off the taps, turn off the gas cooker, turn off the lights and close the door.
5. the Facility has a statutory right of lien on the things brought by the Guest to the Facility in the event of delay in paying for the stay or failure to pay for the services provided.
§5 LIABILITY OF THE FACILITY
1. The Guest should notify the Reception of the occurrence of the damage immediately after its discovery.
2. The object reserves the right to refuse to take into account items of high value, significant amounts of money, items threatening security and large-size items that cannot be placed in deposit.
3. The Facility is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in the parking lot next to the Facility or outside the premises of the Facility.
§6 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT OVER
1. Personal belongings left in the apartment will be sent back to the address indicated by the guest at his expense.
2. In case the Guest does not receive an instruction to send back the items left in the apartment, the Facility will store the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after this period the items will become the property of the Facility.
§7 NIGHT’S SILENCE
The Facility has night-time silence from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
1. The guest has the right to lodge a complaint if they notice any shortcomings in the quality of the services provided.
2. All complaints are accepted by the Reception.
3. The complaint should be reported immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of services provided.
§9 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1.We would like to inform you that as of 15 November 2010, pursuant to the Act of 8 April 2010 amending the Act on Health Protection against the Effects of Using Tobacco and Tobacco Products and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspectorate (Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529) – we are obliged to introduce a smoking ban on the entire facility. According to art. 13.2 of the above mentioned act, breaking the ban is punishable by a fine. In case of violation of the ban you will be charged with the costs of refreshing the apartment. This is a cost of PLN 400.
Smoking is allowed only outside the facility, on balconies and on the terrace.
2. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Facility, cause unpleasant smells or other things that disturb, harm or annoy other Guests of the Facility.
In particular, it is forbidden to organize parties and play loud music.
Failure to comply with the ban on excessive noise and observance of the night’s silence may result in asking Guests to leave the Facility immediately without refunding the cost of the reservation and with a contractual penalty of PLN 400.
3. Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the apartments and their equipment.
4. It is forbidden to use any fire, burning candles or other objects requiring the use of fire in all apartments.
§10 PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of the booking process, explaining the circumstances of a possible violation of the Terms and Conditions or the applicable law, and handling possible complaints.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RoD), we inform that:
The administrator of personal data obtained in the reservation process within the meaning of the applicable provisions of generally applicable law is A PLACE LIKE HOME Sp. z o.o., ul. Wiewiórcza 23, 80-126 Gdańsk, Poland.
The entity processing personal data is the online reservation system Hotres.pl, which belongs to the company LEMONPIXEL.pl Roman Korczyński with the seat in Jelenia Góra 58-570 Młyńska 12A, hereinafter referred to as Hotres.pl.
1. For the purposes of the reservation process / issuing a sales document, personal data of the Guest is collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary for the realization of the reservation process.
2. Guest has the right of access to the content of their personal data, the right to correct, delete them, as well as the right to limit their processing.
3. Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires that the appropriate box type ‘checkbox’ in the booking process.
This consent may be revoked by sending an appropriate message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. Detailed purposes and scope of processing personal data in the Hotres system are specified in the attachment.
1. The Administrator shall ensure that the Guest’s personal data are not made available to third parties and in this regard shall take the necessary measures and ensure that its knowledge and experience is used to implement this assurance.
2. the Administrator retains the right to make personal data available to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in cases provided for by generally applicable law. This applies in particular to entities such as: online payment systems and reception software.
3. The Administrator is obliged to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of information obtained in order to implement the reservation process. The undertaken obligation remains in force for an indefinite period.
Obligations of Hotres.pl
1. Hotres.pl as an Entity processing Guest’s personal data, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, and additional IT security, based on proven servers and systems used for processing personal data in services provided by electronic means.
2. Hotres.pl declares that the IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of the applicable law, in particular, they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and the technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and information systems used to process personal data.
3. Subcontractors and employees of Hotres.pl shall be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the reservation process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
In order to ensure the highest security in storing personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Board of Directors, Hotres.pl is obliged to:
(a) encrypt and anonymise transmission of personal data
(b) ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
(c) the ability to quickly restore the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
(d) regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data processing.
The Administrator shall be entitled to amend the provisions of the Rules of Procedure at any time and subject to his own decision. In particular, he may amend the provisions of these Regulations in case of
2. it is necessary to adapt the Rules of Procedure to a recommendation, interpretation, ruling, provision or decision of a public authority or judicial decision affecting the content of the Rules of Procedure;
3. extension or change of Hotres.pl functionality.
Settlements of credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out via eService.pl.
Eservice guarantees transaction security using a 256-bit TLS encrypted connection (TLS 1.2 certificate), which provides the highest standard of secure communication.
Payments can also be made using credit cards.